If you had ever tried to take an ID photo for your kid(s), you would have already known how troublesome and difficult it is!
Even if you want to take an ID photo for yourself, you need go to a photo shop (you'd better make an appointment first),
pay more than $10 for only 2 ID Photos, then go there to pick up the next day or after two - three days. What a waste of your time
and your money!!|
With our service, you can get totally free ID photo and then print out as many copies as you want. Plus, our service usually takes only
one day. You do not need to make any appointment, and our service is available 24 x 7 x 365!
We offer services for the following free ID Photos:
Just follow the steps below to get your ID photos done:
- US or Canada Passport ID Photos.
- US Citizenship and Immigration ID Photos.
- Canada citizenship and Immigration ID Photos.
We reserve our right to post your child's ID photo on our site at our
choice. If you don't wish your child's photo to be posted, please specify
in your email when requesting our service. Thank you!
- Use your digital camera to take a photo with any background. But you must take either a front view or show-one-ear view (depending on the requirement).
Please note that the higher resolution you use, the better your photo
quality will be.
- Email us one of your photos, which you think is the best for your ID photo, and tell us the specifications
(width x height). Please include your phone number and other instructions if there is any.
- We will process your photos as soon as we can and usually email your ID photo back to you on the second day. The photo will be in standard size (4x6 inches)
containing 2 - 6 single ID photos.
- You can print out your ID photos with your own color printer at home
or just take the ID photos to Costco, Wal-Mart, Target or Walgreen to print out.
- Cut your ID photos with a blade (or utility knife) and ruler or paper cutter.
US Passport ID Photo Specifications (2 Photos Required)
- 2x2 inches in size and all photos should be identical
- Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance
- Color or black and white
- Full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background
- Between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs. If wearing head-covering daily for
religious or medical reasons, include a statement explaining that.
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar
articles, they should be worn for your picture.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable
unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be
Canada Immigration ID Photo Specifications (3 Photos Required)
- Show a full front view of the person's head and shoulders showing full face centered in the middle of the photograph
- Have a plain white background
- All 3 photos must be identical (black and white or color)
- Between 25 mm and 35 mm (1" and 1 3/8" from chin to crown
- Have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8" x 1 3/4") finished size
Immigration ID Photo
Specs: 1 3/8" x 1 3/4"
or 35mm x 45mm
Passport ID Photo
Specs: 2" x 2"
Our photo service is quality guaranteed. If for
certain reason you are not satisfied with our service, we will refund
your money even without any question to be asked.